At Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair, you and your confidence are the most important piece of the puzzle. We provide a wide range of automotive repair services for your convenience. And remember, we want to keep you in our loyal customer family. If you don’t see the service you’re looking for, just ask!
When you pull up to our shop, we have a Service Key Drop that is easy to use. It's a service that has been a lifesaver for many drivers who have needed work completed on their vehicles but were unable to reach us during our hours. And all it takes are three easy steps!
- Park your vehicle on our side of the parking lot or park your vehicle in the street " the 2-hour parking signs are for semi-trucks only and doesn't apply to our customers" make sure your vehicle is locked and all valuables are removed from the vehicle!
- Fill out the key drop envelope with your contact information
- Seal your keys inside the envelope
- Drop the envelope in the yellow marked mailbox slot located on our front door
Once our business opens for the day, a Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair Service Advisor will contact you to discuss the details of why your car requires maintenance or repairs. We understand that you can't always predict when things are going to wrong.
Our service technicians are skilled in a large variety of maintenance and repair needs and are capable of tackling just about anything that can go wrong. When we contact you, we will do so with an idea of what is wrong with your vehicle. We will talk with you about what is required but we won't get started without confirmation from you about the repairs.
Standard maintenance auto service in S Saint Paul, MN
It’s a fact: regular, quality maintenance extends the life of your vehicle. It also gives you the peace of mind you need. Whether you’re looking for the basics like factory scheduled maintenance or 30k/60k/90k/120k mile services, or something more specific like computer diagnostics or safety and emissions inspections, we’ve got you covered. Brake repair, shocks, struts, suspension and steering are all part of our standard maintenance auto service. When it comes to maintenance and auto service in S Saint Paul, we want to be your number one choice.
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- 30k/60k/90k/120k Mile Services
- Computer Diagnostics
- Oil Changes
- Tune Ups
- Filter Replacements
- Safety & Emissions Inspections
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Fluid Services
- Trip Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics & Repair
- Brake Repair & Antilock Braking System (ABS) Repair
- Shocks & Struts Repair
- Chassis & Suspension Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
Engine auto service in S Saint Paul, MN
When that check engine light comes on, it’s hard not to feel annoyed or even worried. We know how you feel, and we are here to help! At Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair we offer a thorough engine performance check, as well as engine repair and engine replacement services. We do our best to save you money and time with S Saint Paul automotive repair services like drivability diagnostics and fuel injection repair and service. Our skilled professionals got into this business because they love vehicles: they want your car to be running like new and our engine auto services will make it happen.
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Engine Performance Check
- Belt Replacement
- Hose Replacement
- Cooling System Repair
- Radiator Repair & Replacement
- Water Pump Repair & Replacement
- Drivability Diagnostics & Repair
- Fuel Injection Repair & Service
- Fuel System Repair & Maintenance
- Ignition System Repair & Maintenance
Heating and Air Conditioner Repair in S Saint Paul, MN
For the best cooling and heating auto repair service in S Saint Paul, trust Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair. We offer a full range of heating and cooling system diagnostics, as well as heating system and air conditioning repair and service. Our trained technicians are also masters of belt, compressor, and evaporator repair and replacement.
- Heating & Cooling System Diagnostics
- Auto Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Heating System Repair & Service
- Belt Repair & Replacement
- Compressor Repair & Replacement
- Evaporator Repair & Replacement
Auto Electrical Services in S Saint Paul, MN
Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair provides the best electrical auto service in S Saint Paul, hands down. Whether you’ve lost the “power” in your power steering or your vehicle is ready for power lock repair, we want to be your top choice. From alternators to windows and everything in between, trust Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair to provide your S Saint Paul automotive repair services.
- Electrical System Diagnostics & Repair
- Alternator Repair & Replacement
- Starter Repair & Replacement
- Windshield Wiper Repair
- Power Lock Repair
- Power Antenna Repair
- Power Steering Repair
- Power Window Repair
- Power Accessory Repair
- Light Repair & Bulb Replacements
Exhaust Service in S Saint Paul, MN
If you’re concerned about passing emissions or you already know your exhaust system isn’t what it should be, visit Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair in S Saint Paul. We offer exhaust repair and replacement, muffler repair and replacement, and tailpipe repair and replacement.
- Exhaust Repair & Replacement
- Muffler Repair & Replacement
- Tailpipe Repair & Replacement
Alignment Service in S Saint Paul, MN
A vehicle alignment service helps your tires last longer, can improve gas mileage, and will improve vehicle handling to give you and your passengers a smoother ride. Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair will provide you with the best alignment service so you can keep your vehicle on the road longer.
- Alignment Service
- Struts, Shocks & Suspension Repair & Service
Transmission Service in S Saint Paul, MN
At Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair, we offer excellent transmission service provided by highly qualified technicians. Having your transmission serviced could help extend the life of your vehicle and save you money in the long run.
- Repair & Overhaul
- Maintenance and Service
Machine Shop in S Saint Paul, MN
- Valve Jobs (Stock & Hi-Performance)
- Pressure Checking (Heads, Blocks)
- Resurfacing Heads& Intakes
- Porting and Gasket Matching
- Hayden Steelabrator Shot Blasting
- Block Decking, Boring & Honing (BHJ Fixtures)
- Full Engine Rebuilding
- Valve Guide Work
- Press Work (Bearings, ETC)
- Diesel Service
Towing Service in S Saint Paul, MN
We offer Towing Services at Certified Auto & Light Truck Repair and the surrounding areas. Give us a call at (651) 528-6089 for your towing needs.
Complete Auto Service in S Saint Paul
Don’t see your vehicle’s issue here yet? Don’t worry. Our experienced technicians can definitely handle your vehicle’s problem. Contact us via phone, email or in person for more information about the kinds of auto service in S Saint Paul that we offer. Contact us today!